Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Whitening Sensitive Teeth at Home

*Enter to win a free whitening kit at the end of this post!

From newlywed to preggo to post partum, my smile has undergone a transformation. During my pregnancy I gained a lot of weight in my face and my smile seemed to have gotten lost. Now a little over 3 months post partum I finally feel like I am getting my grin back but I know it could be better.

Of course I am a coffee drinker, like most mamas out there I have coffee stains on my teeth. My stains are something that I thought I needed to live with, they didn't make me feel insecure but I definitely was aware of them. I had tried a couple at home whitening products that gave me no visible results and also made my sensitive teeth hurt so badly I never finished the whitening session.
When Smile Brilliant reached out to me and asked if I wanted to try their product, I began to get excited at the prospect of getting help with my grin. I quickly did my research by browsing through their website and instagram for real life reviews. I would have whitening trays of my teeth made and a dentist grade whitening service without actually visiting the dentist? You can't put a price on convenience and quality, well maybe you can. It's less than $200!

"Let's get this process started!" After I answered a few questions about my dental history I had a Smile Brilliant box delivered to my door two days later. I read through the instructions and started to make my molds, I was anxious to get them back and start the whitening process. Once the molds were solid and dry I sent them back to Smile Brilliant in the provided envelope. I received my custom whitening trays about a week later and started whitening. The entire process was simple, fast and very user-friendly. I read the instructions once and I was good to go!
#WhileIWhiten I have done house work, showered, laid on the couch and played candy crush until my son has woken up from his nap. One evening we went for a walk as a family and halfway through the walk I asked my husband if he could tell I was whitening my teeth and he had no clue! The whitening trays were barely visible and also didn't affect my speech so I was still able to have conversations while I whitened.
I whitened my teeth every night before bed for 21 days and saw my smile becoming whiter with every use. I have sensitive teeth like I mentioned before and that is a concern for me with any whitening products. Smile Brilliant has an awesome desensitizing gel you can use after whitening. I had zero sensitivity what so ever and was so impressed.
This mama's smile is back! I ended up really loving this product and totally recommend it to anyone looking for some serious whitening results without the sensitivity. I've already mentioned it to friends and co workers who have noticed my sparkling grin. Of course these opinions are my own and trust me, I would not recommend something to you if I didn't love it myself. Scroll down a little further to see my before and after!
Here's a good resource to read before thinking about getting your own Smile Brilliant kit, 7 things to know before buying teeth whitening. If reading isn't your thing go ahead and click here to watch their review video.
Okay now... it's your turn to get your smile back!
Do you want to WIN a FREE whitening kit of your own? Enter here to win and if you can't wait, use code lavidavera for $20 off your custom whitening trays.

*The giveaway is open for 1 week! Open to USA, UK, Australia, and Canadian residents. You must enter your email to be entered!


-B

No comments:

Post a Comment