Saturday, July 29, 2017

5 Lipstick Must Haves [National Lipstick Day]

In honor of National Lipstick Day (yes, there should be a day dedicated to lipstick) I thought I would give you my 5 lipstick must haves to throw in your purse, wristlet, or diaper bag that come straight from my collection.
I believe a good lipstick shade can really pull your look together, make you feel confident, and can make your smile shine even brighter! I don't claim to know all the greatest shades out there, I just know what I like. These are my most worn, most repurchased, and best bang for your buck lipstick shades.
1. Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in Nude Thrill: $7.99
2. Mac Stain Lipstick in Brave: $17
4. Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 26 Nude Creme: $4.99
5. Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick in Nice to Fuchsia: $4.99
[click the links to add them to your collection]


-B

No comments:

Post a Comment