Monday, November 6, 2017

Stories from Fatherhood Pt. 1

There are lots of daily moments that make me stop and think about this whole thing called Parenthood. Moments when I realize how much my life has changed and how I wouldn't give it up for anything.
I was mediating the other day when Jax was having a hard time with his poop. I just kind of sat there and was worried about him. And to be honest I was a little bit scared. It made me realize how a year ago and even four years ago I would never think pooping would be something that would become so important. Or that I would be so concerned about someone else's poop. Or even talk about poop so much. But there I was praying that God would let my son poop.
Priorities change when your world is changed. You suddenly care so much for someone who has been a part of your life for such a short period of time. Every little thing about them means the world to you. Even a little thing like poop. 

That's it. 

P.S. Jax pooped later that day and it made me happy.

-Fabian

No comments:

Post a Comment