Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November Monthly Calendar [Vera Family Goals]

We put another month behind us and October for the Vera family was full of growth, hard conversations, change, and basically a lot of adulting. We watched our son roll over for the first time and heard him make noises that really sounded like words. We also saw him take his first spoonful of solids, which he loved! Our relationship and marriage took growth steps that were necessary. Hard. But necessary. 

This past month we also made a very adult step towards our future (stay tuned). We're excited to enter into November! Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays as a couple and we can't wait to celebrate it as a family. Being surrounded by tons of family is always so much fun for us and this month is going to be jam packed with family. Including Tio Nate, from Michigan!
Before we roll into our November goals, let's take a peek at our October Goals and see how we did. We hit 2/3 of our family goals, my husband hit all of his goals and is really inspiring me to succeeded at what I say I want to do. I have seen him reading his devotionals and we've had great conversations around what God is speaking to him. I've also watched him continue to make healthy decisions when it comes to eating. I personally think he looks slimmer.
I hit most of my goals but know I could've don't better. I went running twice, which is 2 times more than I ran in September. I practiced and educated myself more about photography and even attended a few webinars to improve my skills. I read my devotional but not daily. I know it needs to be something that I do first thing in the morning every day. This goal is going to roll over into November for me until it becomes a habit. I am still working to lose this extra baby weight but also understand that it comes with time and daily choices of better eating and staying active. I am not going to commit myself to another Whole30 this month but will continue to make the right choices daily to reach my weight loss goals.
What did you achieve in October? What is your goal for November?

Here's what we plan to do...

Family Goals
Move into our new home!
Eat at home more (especially on the weekends)
Walk outside

Fabian's Goals
"Can I just say, be a better man?"
Exercise more

Bee's Goals
Workout in the morning
Cook something new each week
Read my devotional first thing in the morning.


-F, Bee, & Jax
(written by: Bee)

No comments:

Post a Comment