Monday, February 20, 2017

5 Month Bumpdate

23 weeks, 5 months of life for our little Baby V. I am and will always be so amazed at our God of miracles. The miracle of life is just that, a miracle. For God to create a body to create another body just blows my mind. As I continue to read about the development of our baby boy I am so humbled to know that God has chosen me to be his mama. And even more grateful to have such a loving husband and papa to be along side of me during this journey, he has a lot of grace towards me during this season.
Up to now I have had a pretty smooth journey. My bellybutton is in this odd transition that just makes me laugh every time I look at it. My nose has developed superpowers which is a blessing and a curse depending on the scent being smelled. I am fully embracing this double chin that I am rocking and reminding myself that this body won't be like this forever.

I love feeling my son's movements and have even spotted my belly moving from the powerful punches and kicks he gives his mama. He responds to our voices and also any type of music that is playing in the car. He likes to jam alongside of us! And I promise you, this boy already has a solid sense of rhythm. I haven't been craving anything strange however, I do get picky and more specific about my food every now and then. As he continues to grow the time between restroom stops has decreased for me. It's been important to not only know where the emergency exits are at all times but also where the restroom is. Don't get in the way of a pregnant woman who needs to pee.
Time has seriously been flying by, I cannot believe that we're getting closer and closer to meeting our son. To seeing what color his eyes are and if mine and Fabian's curls will be passed onto another generation. To revealing to the world the name that God gave us for our little bear cub. We will continue to await your arrival with so much anticipation!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment