Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring at the Silos

As I am nearing the end of my pregnancy (1 more trimester!) I am realizing that little day trips may not be so easily accessible in my future. So... that's the excuse I used to take the day off of work and spend it with some of my favorite ladies on a road trip to Waco. We shopped til we dropped at Spring at the Silos. The day was full of people, full of lines, and full of strollers holding shopping bags instead of children. We all had a blast together! We were all able to shop some of our favorite vendors that we follow on instagram and not to mention pick up some delicious baked goods at Silos Baking Co. Thanks to my brilliant cousin Erika for making us lug around a granny flea market type shopping cart. It really did come in handy.

I was so amazed at the atmosphere that surrounded Magnolia Market and the Silos. It was very evident to me that Chip and Joanna Gaines have created something special. There were thousands of people at this event and everyone had great attitudes. All the Magnolia employees were the definition of Southern Charm. I didn't meet one employee that was grumpy or annoyed by the massive crowd. I loved seeing families enjoying time together on the lawn playing with their kids, enjoying food from the multiple food trucks, and strangers getting to know each other by asking where each one had traveled from.

 Enjoy some moments captured from the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment